Percents and Bar Models Task Cards Activities
Check out these percents and bar models task cards for your middle school math classroom. Include questions for finding the whole, given a part and the percent, percents of wholes and percents as parts. The bar models help students make sense of the math and to model their thinking.
Includes All of the Following
- 96 total task cards
- Task cards include 24 percent questions
- Task cards include 3 bar models for each percent question
- Blank bar models
- Ideas to use percent and bar model task cards in your classroom
- Created for easy differentiation in your classroom.
- Bar models vary in given information
- Use the bar model that works best for your students
- Have students create their own percent questions with blank bar models
- Math stations
- Entrance slips
- Exit slips
CHECK OUT WHAT EDUCATORS ARE SAYING
I love this resource with the bar models. I'm always looking for a solid, good resource for bar models with percent and found it here. Can't wait to use it again this year.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math
No refunds will be given. Please contact me for any questions. 😊
One purchase is for one teacher/family. You may only use this item with students in a single classroom/family.
Copyright © Michelle Sigaran Make Sense of Math, All Rights Reserved.
This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) freely on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.